Training – our short courses
We offer a range of short courses to support you in complying with your statutory requirements for training and to help you meet your common induction standards. They are delivered by trainers with many years’ experience in the care sector.
All who attend will receive a certificate from Chris Doyle Care Training.
Courses last 3 hours, can be delivered at your own premises, can accommodate up to 12 delegates (only up to 8 for Moving and Handling) and cost just £250* + VAT. Book two courses on the same day to receive 10% discount. No mileage or travelling charges for training within a 100 radius from Shrewsbury.
*Plus £48 on each Fire Marshalling course for cost of extinguisher use.
- Adult Safeguarding Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Emergency First Aid Awareness
- Falls Awareness and Recovery
- Fire Marshalling
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Food Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Infection Control Awareness
- Lone Working Awareness
- Medication Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberties
- Moving & Handling of People (Various options)
- Risk Assessment Awareness
- Stress Awareness