Health, food & fire safety training
We offer a range of health, food & fire safety training courses to suit schools and care homes. Our courses are offered either as accredited training or tailored to suit your individual requirements.
Accredited courses are run under licence from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) the principal awarding body in the UK for health and safety qualifications.
CIEH training courses:
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Hygiene in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice
- Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH
- Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
CMS Training Courses:
- Fire Risk Assessment in Care Homes
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 Awareness
- Moving and Handling of People for Carers & PAs
- Practical Risk Assessment
- Working Alone
All training courses can be run on your premises for convenience.